- Construction nearly finished in Spain Check out the construction video from our latest plant in Gipuzkoa (Spain)
- Belgium’s First Biogas from Waste Upgrading Plant Begins Grid Injection of Biomethane The latest DRANCO plant in Belgium is injecting biomethane into the gas grid.
- New biogas plant in Spain OWS signs a contract for the construction of a new DRANCO plant in Spain.
- New biogas plant for OWS in Japan OWS is proud to announce its first full-scale DRANCO plant in Japan.
- Ayagawa 2018 Together with its partner Kurita Water Industries, OWS will construct a new DRANCO plant on the island of Shikoku in Japan. The plant will treat commercial and household waste, soiled paper, manure, rice straw and grass.
- Demeter Demonstrating more efficient enzyme production to increase biogas yields Term August 1st, 2016 – July 31st, 2019 Project The transition from an economy based on fossil resources to a bio-based economy is a must and should be realized sooner than anticipated at the moment. A drastic reduction in greenhouse gas emission is urgently needed as […]
- BES-CSTR OWS offers the design and construction of wet completely mixed digesters. These digesters work at a low total solids-content and can be used as main digesters, or as post-digesters (e.g. following a DRANCO-FARM or BES-Plugflow digester). Technology OWS uses this type of technology for clean and wet […]
- SORDISEP Wet separation technology for maximum recycling and high quality compost of MSW The wet separation process is positioned after the DRANCO digester in order to treat a digestate free from sticky organic components which are converted into biogas in the digester, facilitating wet separation and optimal removal of inerts and sand. Inerts, sand and organic […]
- Introduction Anaerobic digestion, much more than biogas Anaerobic digestion is the process whereby a series of biological and enzymatic processes produce biogas out of organic material, in the absence of oxygen. The biogas consists mainly out of methane (CH4, which has a high calorific value) and CO2. Biogas is a fuel derived from organic material and is […]
- Wijster 2012 The first DRANCO plant on the Attero-site in Wijster started producing biogas in 2012. The DRANCO digester treats the organic wet fraction from residual waste after pretreatment. The digester has a capacity of 57.000 tons per year. The biogas is upgraded and injected into the gas grid (‘green gas’). Attero B.V. opted for a dry […]
OWS is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants, in the biodegradability and compostability testing of products and materials, and in waste management consultancy.