- Adding AD To Composting Facility Footprint An article in Biocycle featuring our DRANCO-technology.
- Adding AD To Composting Facility Footprint New municipal projects in Belgium are putting in high solids anaerobic digesters at their existing composting sites.
- Chongqing 2021 The first DRANCO plant in China is now under construction, in partnership with Purac Environmental Systems.
- Dendermonde 2022 OWS will construct another DRANCO digester in the region of Flanders (Dendermonde).
- Yorii 2021 ORIX wil construct the largest dry digestion plant for household waste organics in Japan. Construction is foreseen in 2020; start-up in 2021.
- Fire in the AWB waste treatment plant in Leonberg There has been a fire in the Leonberg waste treatment plant in the beginning of September.
- Accreditations As a part of OWS, the DRANCOTECH division is performing its business operation within the context of an ISO 9001:2015-certified quality management system. On the one hand, it demonstrates that we are capable of consistently delivering products and services which meet client demands and statutory and regulatory requirements. On the other hand, we focus on assuring […]
- Construction nearly finished in Spain Check out the construction video from our latest plant in Gipuzkoa (Spain)
- Belgium’s First Biogas from Waste Upgrading Plant Begins Grid Injection of Biomethane The latest DRANCO plant in Belgium is injecting biomethane into the gas grid.
- New biogas plant in Spain OWS signs a contract for the construction of a new DRANCO plant in Spain.
OWS is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants, in the biodegradability and compostability testing of products and materials, and in waste management consultancy.