- Yorii 2021 ORIX wil construct the largest dry digestion plant for household waste organics in Japan. Construction is foreseen in 2020; start-up in 2021.
- Fire in the AWB waste treatment plant in Leonberg There has been a fire in the Leonberg waste treatment plant in the beginning of September.
- Accreditations As a part of OWS, the DRANCOTECH division is performing its business operation within the context of an ISO 9001:2015-certified quality management system. On the one hand, it demonstrates that we are capable of consistently delivering products and services which meet client demands and statutory and regulatory requirements. On the other hand, we focus on assuring […]
- Construction nearly finished in Spain Check out the construction video from our latest plant in Gipuzkoa (Spain)
- Belgium’s First Biogas from Waste Upgrading Plant Begins Grid Injection of Biomethane The latest DRANCO plant in Belgium is injecting biomethane into the gas grid.
- New biogas plant in Spain OWS signs a contract for the construction of a new DRANCO plant in Spain.
- New biogas plant for OWS in Japan OWS is proud to announce its first full-scale DRANCO plant in Japan.
- Ayagawa 2018 Together with its partner Kurita Water Industries, OWS will construct a new DRANCO plant on the island of Shikoku in Japan. The plant will treat commercial and household waste, soiled paper, manure, rice straw and grass.
- Demeter Demonstrating more efficient enzyme production to increase biogas yields Term August 1st, 2016 – July 31st, 2019 Project The transition from an economy based on fossil resources to a bio-based economy is a must and should be realized sooner than anticipated at the moment. A drastic reduction in greenhouse gas emission is urgently needed as […]
- BES-CSTR OWS offers the design and construction of wet completely mixed digesters. These digesters work at a low total solids-content and can be used as main digesters, or as post-digesters (e.g. following a DRANCO-FARM or BES-Plugflow digester). Technology OWS uses this type of technology for clean and wet […]
OWS is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants, in the biodegradability and compostability testing of products and materials, and in waste management consultancy.