- Compostability of Waxed-Paper Packaging: the Proof In: The Paper Index Times, 28/01/2013
- Online event The Science Of Sustainable Fabric: An expert panel discussion Online event The Science Of Sustainable Fabric: An expert panel discussion
- SEALIVE Strategies of circular economy and advanced bio-based solutions to keep our lands and seas alive from plastic contamination Term October 1st, 2019 – September 31st, 2023 Project The project aims to combine its advanced bioplastic solutions with cutting-edge processing technology and develop sustainable business models for their use. By improving current bio-based formulas as well […]
- Citruspack’s latest newsletter Discover how Citruspack project will turn citrus side-streams into innovative and eco-friendly additives and products.
- Citruspack Citruspack – Revalorization strategies within the circular economy for the use of citrus waste in green packaging and cosmetics. Term July 1st, 2017 – June 30th, 2020 Project The project aims to demonstrate that sustainability and efficiency can be applied to agricultural and industrial practices by researching and boosting the potential of byproducts through their […]
- 25 years of bioplastics degradation testing – A journey Article in Bioplastics Magazine taking you on a journey to the world of biodegradability and compostability testing throughout the years.
- 25 years of bioplastics degradation testing – A journey OWS (Organic Waste Systems) is one of the world’s leading experts in biodegradability, compostability and ecotoxicity testing of different types of materials, including bioplastics. The journey started in 1990 – right around the time when the first bioplastics entered the market.
- A one-stop shop for biodegradability testing Article in Packaging Europe highlighting the growth of OWS’ biodegradability, compostability and ecotoxicity testing division.
- BIOBOTTLE Biodegradable solutions for packaging of liquid dairy products Term May 1st, 2014 – April 30th, 2016 Project This research proposal intends to develop innovative plastic bottles and bags manufactured in biodegradable materials that fulfil the requirements for packaging of different types of dairy products. One of the main drawbacks for the wide application of biodegradable […]
- Review of information on enzyme-mediated degradable plastics – Deconinck, S. and De Wilde, B. OWS reviewed the publically available information on the biodegradability and compostability of “enzyme-mediated degradable plastics”, with a specific focus on 5 companies (May 2014)
OWS es una empresa líder mundial en la construcción y el funcionamiento de plantas de digestión anaerobia, pruebas de biodegradabilidad de biopolímeros y consultoría de gestión de residuos.