- Organic Recycling of Agricultural Waste Today: Composting and Anaerobic Digestion Biotransformation of Agricultural Waste and By-Products – 1st Edition. Author: Poltronieri. Elsevier (in press)
- Evaluation of anaerobic digestion in the Netherlands Characterization of the current situation of the AD sector in the Netherlands
- Evaluation of anaerobic digestion in the Netherlands Characterization of the current situation of the AD sector in the Netherlands. Phase 1: Technical and financial information of more than 80 AD plants Phase 2: Biological and technical evaluation of 19 AD plants (available for download)
- Basics of Anaerobic Digestion In: Bioplastics Magazine, 6/2009
- Anaerobic digestion of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste in Europe – Status, experience and prospects – De Baere L., Mattheeuws B. Waste Management, Vol. 3: Recycling and Recovery – Thomé-Kozmiensky Karl J., Thiel S., p 517-526
- Basics of Anaerobic Digestion – De Wilde, B. Bioplastics Magazine, 4, 42-44, 2009.
- OWS builds first DRANCO digestion plant in the UK OWS announced today the receipt of a first order in the UK for its unique and patented DRANCO dry digestion technology. The digestion plant will be part of a new state-of-the-art integrated waste management facility, which will be constructed north of the city of York.
- CHAMPION Circular High-performance Aza-Michael Polymers as Innovative materials Originating from Nature Term June 1st, 2020 –November 30th, 2023 Project The objective of CHAMPION is to develop and demonstrate that novel bio-based polymers can be efficiently synthesised and applied in high-performance applications, beyond plastics, where the current petrochemical-derived materials are not fully fit for purpose. Technologies to […]
- PRESERVE PRESERVE High performance sustainable bio-based packaging with tailored end of life and upcycled secondary use Term January 1st, 2021 – December 31st, 2024 Project PRESERVE aims at boosting the circular use of bio-based packaging. To shift from the current situation (fossil-based, limited recycling), we build on award-winning upcycling strategies from past and on-going projects. We […]
- CAFIPLA CAFIPLA– Combining carboxylic acid production and fibre recovery as an innovative, cost effective and sustainable pre-treatment process for heterogeneous bio-waste Term June 1st, 2020 – May 31st, 2023 Project In the VOLATILE project, significant progress has been reached in the development of a carboxylic acid platform (CAP) based on urban biowaste, culminating in the implementation […]
OWS ist ein weltweit führendes Unternehmen in den Bereichen Bau und Betrieb anaerober Vergärungsanlagen, Tests zur Bioabbaubarkeit von Biopolymeren sowie Beratung zum Thema Abfallmanagement.