- Organic Recycling of Agricultural Waste Today: Composting and Anaerobic Digestion Biotransformation of Agricultural Waste and By-Products – 1st Edition. Author: Poltronieri. Elsevier (in press)
- Evaluation of anaerobic digestion in the Netherlands Characterization of the current situation of the AD sector in the Netherlands
- Evaluation of anaerobic digestion in the Netherlands Characterization of the current situation of the AD sector in the Netherlands. Phase 1: Technical and financial information of more than 80 AD plants Phase 2: Biological and technical evaluation of 19 AD plants (available for download)
- Basics of Anaerobic Digestion In: Bioplastics Magazine, 6/2009
- Anaerobic digestion of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste in Europe – Status, experience and prospects – De Baere L., Mattheeuws B. Waste Management, Vol. 3: Recycling and Recovery – Thomé-Kozmiensky Karl J., Thiel S., p 517-526
- Basics of Anaerobic Digestion – De Wilde, B. Bioplastics Magazine, 4, 42-44, 2009.
- OWS builds first DRANCO digestion plant in the UK OWS announced today the receipt of a first order in the UK for its unique and patented DRANCO dry digestion technology. The digestion plant will be part of a new state-of-the-art integrated waste management facility, which will be constructed north of the city of York.
- CAFIPLA CAFIPLA– Combining carboxylic acid production and fibre recovery as an innovative, cost effective and sustainable pre-treatment process for heterogeneous bio-waste Term June 1st, 2020 – May 31st, 2023 Project In the VOLATILE project, significant progress has been reached in the development of a carboxylic acid platform (CAP) based on urban biowaste, culminating in the implementation […]
- HyFlexFuel HyFlexFuel – Hydrothermal Liquefaction: Enhanced performance and feedstock flexibility for efficient biofuel production Term 1 October 2017 – 30 September 2021 Project The HyFlexFuel project aims to advance the technical maturity of the sustainable production of renewable drop-in fuels through hydrothermal liquefaction (HTL) of various types of biogenic feedstock. The advantages of HTL are […]
- VOLATILE VOLATILE – Biowaste derived volatile fatty acid platform for biopolymers, bioactive compounds and chemical building blocks. Term December 1st, 2016 – November 30th, 2020 Project Worldwide, there is a growing appreciation that the management and utilization of natural resources needs to be improved. The demand on natural resources has been growing fast and exceeds what […]
OWS ist ein weltweit führendes Unternehmen in den Bereichen Bau und Betrieb anaerober Vergärungsanlagen, Tests zur Bioabbaubarkeit von Biopolymeren sowie Beratung zum Thema Abfallmanagement.