- DRANCO technology covered in Biocycle Magazine OWS is a leader in partial stream digestion. A full article was dedicated to this concept and our technology in the Biocycle magazine of November 2014.
- OWS builds first DRANCO digestion plant in the UK OWS received a first order in the UK for its unique and patented DRANCO dry digestion technology. The digestion plant will be part of a new state-of-the-art integrated waste management facility, which will be constructed north of the city of York.
- DRANCO and SORDISEP plant in Bourg-en-Bresse (France): a truly unique plant The MBT-AD plant of Organom, in Ain (France), makes use of the innovative SORDISEP technology, a “washing” of the digestate. Interest: producing more biogas & a clean compost and minimise the amount of refuse.
- The DRANCO technology: a unique digestion technology for solid organic waste – De Baere L.
- DRANCO-FARM OWS has developed the DRANCO-FARM dry digestion technology to produce renewable energy out of organic substrates such as energy crops, crop residues, agro-industrial by-products etc. The degradation of organic matter takes place under anaerobic conditions in a vertical digester. The degradable fraction is converted into biogas. The biogas can be used for the production of […]
- DRANCO The DRANCO (DRy ANaerobic COmposting) process is an advanced biotechnological process for an environmentally friendly and cost-effective treatment of organics derived from municipal solid waste. With its long experience and its extended reference list, the DRANCO process is a well-known and reliable anaerobic digestion technology. The DRANCO technology is marketed throughout the world by OWS […]
- Der DRANCO-Prozess – kontinuierliche Trockenfermentation zur Verwertung von Bioabfällen und Energiepflanzen – De Baere L. Presented at the Symposium on Anaerobic Dry Fermentation at the IBBK/IBBCC Conference in Berlin, 21-22 February 2008
- New biogas plant for OWS in Japan OWS is proud to announce its first full-scale DRANCO plant in Japan.
- Ayagawa 2018 Together with its partner Kurita Water Industries, OWS will construct a new DRANCO plant on the island of Shikoku in Japan. The plant will treat commercial and household waste, soiled paper, manure, rice straw and grass.
- Demeter Demonstrating more efficient enzyme production to increase biogas yields Term August 1st, 2016 – July 31st, 2019 Project The transition from an economy based on fossil resources to a bio-based economy is a must and should be realized sooner than anticipated at the moment. A drastic reduction in greenhouse gas emission is urgently needed as […]
OWS is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants, in the biodegradability and compostability testing of products and materials, and in waste management consultancy.