- BES-CSTR OWS offers the design and construction of wet completely mixed digesters. These digesters work at a low total solids-content and can be used as main digesters, or as post-digesters (e.g. following a DRANCO-FARM or BES-Plugflow digester). Technology OWS uses this type of technology for clean and wet […]
- SORDISEP Wet separation technology for maximum recycling and high quality compost of MSW The wet separation process is positioned after the DRANCO digester in order to treat a digestate free from sticky organic components which are converted into biogas in the digester, facilitating wet separation and optimal removal of inerts and sand. Inerts, sand and organic […]
- Introduction Anaerobic digestion, much more than biogas Anaerobic digestion is the process whereby a series of biological and enzymatic processes produce biogas out of organic material, in the absence of oxygen. The biogas consists mainly out of methane (CH4, which has a high calorific value) and CO2. Biogas is a fuel derived from organic material and is […]
- Wijster 2012 The first DRANCO plant on the Attero-site in Wijster started producing biogas in 2012. The DRANCO digester treats the organic wet fraction from residual waste after pretreatment. The digester has a capacity of 57.000 tons per year. The biogas is upgraded and injected into the gas grid (‘green gas’). Attero B.V. opted for a dry […]
- Nüstedt 2006 Below you can find a short movie about the DRANCO-FARM plant in Nüstedt.
- Münster 2005 Below you can find a short movie about the DRANCO-plant in Münster.
- Brecht I (1992) and Brecht II (2000) Below you can find a short movie about the DRANCO plant in Brecht.
OWS is a world leading company in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants, in the biodegradability and compostability testing of products and materials, and in waste management consultancy.