- Organic Recycling of Agricultural Waste Today: Composting and Anaerobic Digestion Biotransformation of Agricultural Waste and By-Products – 1st Edition. Author: Poltronieri. Elsevier (in press)
- Evaluation of anaerobic digestion in the Netherlands Characterization of the current situation of the AD sector in the Netherlands
- Evaluation of anaerobic digestion in the Netherlands Characterization of the current situation of the AD sector in the Netherlands. Phase 1: Technical and financial information of more than 80 AD plants Phase 2: Biological and technical evaluation of 19 AD plants (available for download)
- Basics of Anaerobic Digestion In: Bioplastics Magazine, 6/2009
- Anaerobic digestion of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste in Europe – Status, experience and prospects – De Baere L., Mattheeuws B. Waste Management, Vol. 3: Recycling and Recovery – Thomé-Kozmiensky Karl J., Thiel S., p 517-526
- Basics of Anaerobic Digestion – De Wilde, B. Bioplastics Magazine, 4, 42-44, 2009.
- OWS builds first DRANCO digestion plant in the UK OWS announced today the receipt of a first order in the UK for its unique and patented DRANCO dry digestion technology. The digestion plant will be part of a new state-of-the-art integrated waste management facility, which will be constructed north of the city of York.
- HyFlexFuel HyFlexFuel – Hydrothermal Liquefaction: Enhanced performance and feedstock flexibility for efficient biofuel production Term 1 October 2017 – 30 September 2021 Project The HyFlexFuel project aims to advance the technical maturity of the sustainable production of renewable drop-in fuels through hydrothermal liquefaction (HTL) of various types of biogenic feedstock. The advantages of HTL are […]
- VOLATILE VOLATILE – Biowaste derived volatile fatty acid platform for biopolymers, bioactive compounds and chemical building blocks. Term December 1st, 2016 – November 30th, 2020 Project Worldwide, there is a growing appreciation that the management and utilization of natural resources needs to be improved. The demand on natural resources has been growing fast and exceeds what […]
- Integrating digester & tunnel composter in France The Ecocea anaerobic digestion and composting facility is expected to process 73.000 tons of household waste and 8.000 tons of green waste per year, with biomethane fed into an industrial natural gas network.
OWS ist ein weltweit führendes Unternehmen in den Bereichen Bau und Betrieb anaerober Vergärungsanlagen, Tests zur Bioabbaubarkeit von Biopolymeren sowie Beratung zum Thema Abfallmanagement.